Business News

Jokowi Calls on Fintechs to Adopt Good Governance for Enhanced Cybersecurity, Services

President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has called on financial technology (fintech) companies to practice good governance and accountability to mitigate the risks that come with rapid technological developments in the financial sector. In his prerecorded remarks to open the Indonesia Fintech Summit 2020 on Wednesday, Jokowi said that fintech services providers…

October 2020, North Sumatra Rubber Exports Experience an Increase

In October 2020, rubber exports from North Sumatra in October 2020 experienced an increase. Total sales volume in October amounted to 46,099 tons, of which 88 percent were exported and the remaining 12 percent were sold locally where sales volume jumped 22 percent compared to September with a volume of…

Boosting the Export Market, the Ministry of Agriculture Encourages the Development of Various Types of Chrysanthemum Flowers

Minister of Agriculture (Mentan) Syahrul Yasin Limpo encouraged the Plant and Horticulture Research Institute (Balithi) to continue to innovate in developing various types of chrysanthemums. Especially for flowers that have the potential to be an export commodity and are in great demand by foreign markets. "During the pandemic, although a…

Seaplane Tours Could Be the Future of Luxury Travel in Indonesia

The Ministry of Transportation is eyeing seaplane transportation as a new form of luxury travel in Indonesia post-pandemic. The ministry's Transportation Human Resources Development Agency is developing a specialized pilot training course for seaplanes in Banyuwangi. Indonesia’s geographic landscape sparked this fresh interest in seaplane transportation. Sugihardjo, Head of the…
Page 8 of 93

 

 

institution partner panel

embassy of italy logoinstituto italianoita logo

platinum member ibai

piaggio logo

business partners panel

emabssy indonesia rome  kadin indonesia logo  eibn logo  iccs ibai logo  aidc logo